Mt. Hood Skibowl Lift Tickets
Fusion Season Pass on sale NOW
- Fusion Passes will not be available for purchase after November 27th.
- The Fusion Pass is good every day and every night the lifts are running, for the entire winter season!
Daily Lift Tickets
- Lift tickets are available to purchase online and Skibowl west kiosks.
- Adult ages 15-64, Junior ages 3-14, Senior ages 65+.
- Purchase of a lift ticket does not necessarily guarantee a parking space and or rental equipment.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Tickets are valid only on the date/dates/listed.
- In the event of weather closures, ticket will be valid for same product on another date.
North America's Longest Ski Season
With two mountains to choose from, and Timberline's Palmer Snowfield, lift service begins in the fall rather than in the winter – giving you all the time you need to be creative and have more fun. (Fall opening is dependent on weather and snow conditions and will have limited terrain available).